The most effective way to protect against security threats is to ensure that every machine has the latest software patches installed. One unpatched server can threaten the stability of your entire network. Few IT teams have the time or resources, however, to manage this sometimes overwhelming process.
Data Strategy’s Patching service is customized to fit your environment and prevent against vulnerabilities on-premise, in the cloud, or within a hybrid infrastructure.
- ASSESSMENT. Our engineers perform an assessment of current resources, processes, and infrastructure.
- RECOMMENDATION. This includes a detailed plan outlining the tools, services, software, and equipment needed to meet your business requirements.
- ONBOARDING & MIGRATION. We then implement repeatable processes to maintain patching levels in your environment.
- MAINTENANCE. Depending on your needs, we can perform the complete cycle of patch management services, including QA, validation, and production deployment.
- OPTIMIZATION. We’ll regularly review the results of the service against your objectives and plan for future changes.
The manpower needed to deploy a successful patching process can be resource-consuming. Our Patching managed service allows your team to spend less time on chores, like maintaining patches, and on things that are important, like growing your business. Data Strategy can even schedule patching during non-critical hours, so your business can continue without interruption.
A fixed monthly investment can help you more accurately predict the cost of maintaining your environment. And, since the Data Strategy Network Operations Center runs 24/7, we’re always available when you need us.
Take the next step.
Simplify your patch management process with help from the Data Strategy. For more information, or to schedule an assessment of your environment, call us at 888.475.6603 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.