With experience across the IT spectrum, we’re no strangers to the unexpected challenge. Whether you’re in the SMB market starting fresh on your IT journey, a large commercial operation needing to overhaul aging systems, or a governmental organization wanting to move to your own private cloud, we have the experience, expertise, and passion to architect a solution that meets your needs.
Below are a just a few examples of the places we’ve been. So take a moment to review and imagine the places we will go.
- Implement a new private government cloud – known as Next Generation Digital Infrastructure (NGDI) – for hosting databases and applications. NGDI is a scalable collection of integrated technologies that provides standardized, customized, highly-resilient services.
- Design and configure an Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) platform based on previously-enabled best-of-breed hardware and software.
- Meet customers’ tight timelines for taking advantage of NGDI services.
- Data Strategy helped DTMB design and implement key aspects of the NGDI infrastructure, including architecture and analysis services for state-of-the-art network platforms. Using NGDI, subscribers can choose: IaaS options, such as virtual machines, networking and storage services, while owning the associated maintenance responsibilities; or a fully-managed Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) offering to focus on applications while NGDI handles the backend infrastructure and OS.
- Providing students and faculty with access to campus applications to aid learning, while ensuring a consistent application experience, regardless of device or location.
- Efficiently migrating over 8,500 physical workstations to Windows 7 with limited staff.
- 3,600 concurrent virtual desktop users for on-campus and remote access using VMware View and VCE Vblock platform.
- Server virtualization of 100 servers
- Avamar backup solution
- Implementation of Windows 7
- Desktop migration of 8,500 devices
“Data Strategy was the chosen contractor for a technology bond project involving the replacement of the district network electronics. The Data Strategy team was very professional, knowledgeable, and able to address every concern and inquiry related to the project. We found them to be very willing to work with our team and other contractors to find the best possible solution and configuration for our environment. All the while, the team was very personable and able to work alongside our employees. We would recommend them for other network electronics and configuration work.”
Christian M. Palasty,
Director of Technology, East Lansing Public Schools
Henry County Hospital, located in New Castle, Indiana, was challenged to find a solution that would reduce downtime in the case of disaster. After engaging with Data Strategy, a solution was designed to achieve active/active data centers using EMC’s Metro VPLEX. This solution, implemented by Data Strategy’s Engineering Consultants, met Henry County Hospital’s objectives and budget.
“Working with the Data Strategy team, I felt confident in the decisions we made to achieve our business requirements. I would certainly work with them again, and I trust them to assist with our future challenges.”
Assistant Director of IT, Henry County Hospital
- Compartmentalize processes and applications, while maintaining strict user controls that meet internal policies and external regulations.
- Maintain a secure user environment that adheres to HIPAA rules and compliance metrics.
- Partnered with Data Strategy to set up a private cloud utilizing VMware’s vCloud Director.
- Hardware: HP Blade Servers
- Software: VMware vCloud Director, vCloud Suite Advanced and vShield Edge
“Walsh College has been working with Data Strategy as our IT procurement partner for almost six years. Our Account Manager, David Panebianco, has been assigned to our account the entire time. David has taken the time to understand our operations so that he can provide strategic solutions to our business challenges. David has gone above and beyond on numerous occasions.
The professional service team at Data Strategy is also outstanding. The people who have been sent onsite to complete the hardware installations are top notch. They take the time to educate my staff rather than just run in, complete the install, and leave. The professional services team really cares about doing a good job. They set us up for success with their in-depth knowledge transfer regarding the product’s operation.
I have worked with other hardware vendors in the past and Data Strategy is by far a superior IT partner.”
Executive Director of OIT, Walsh College